Friday, January 9, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 9 (pt 3 of day 7)

Dear baby, how you holding up//
Last time I saw you, you was in the courtroom throwing up//
I know the stress of this has been weighing you down//
Heard you crying at the sentencing, I couldn't turn around//
I couldn't bear to see you like that//
Last time I left home, I said I'd be right back//
Now fast forward and here I am//
Could've ran but I'm doing my time like a man//
How the kids doing? I know they miss me//
Stay on top of they hw, make sure they dressed spiffy//
Make sure they ain't hanging with wrong crowd//
Beat they ass if you find a colored rag laying around//
I hope you already know that I miss ya//
See you still looking gorgeous, I got your pictures//
Never meant it to be like this, tho I knew it could happen//
The plan was to save up, quit hustling for rapping//
We both knew that this was a possibility//
I accept my consequences willingly//
I'm asking one thing, and that's please don't wait for me//
I know how it goes, out of sight, out of mind it seems//
You deserve to be happy, we both know its true//
So give mr right a shot when he approaches you//
I gotta go now, time to turn off the light//
Signing off, forever yours, I love you for life//

No comments:

Post a Comment