Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 1

I'm going to write 16 bars for this blog everyday as a lyrical exercise. Lets see how long I keep this up and how much better I get

08 haters, see you later//
Its a New year, time 4 new paper//
In 08 I established my brand//
Now its time to stack fans and grands//
I'm the man, now its time for you to see that//
A small part of the New West but move like a new jack//
I got my groove back, was doing it all wrong//
I'm all about that big thing tatted on my arm//
No more slaving at a 9 to 5//
Fresh 80's baby on a stupid grind//
Money on my mind and fams welfare//
Promised my son he'd never have to sign up for welfare//
And I'm the sole provider for 2 households//
I use to let the stress get in the way of my goals//
I been away ya'll handling these court priors//
Album out this august and its on FIRE!//

No comments:

Post a Comment