Friday, January 23, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 23

Today I had a dream I was battling Cam'ron//
Round after round, we was getting it on//
I was killing this nigga with punchlines//
Can't lie, he was coming back with some tight lines//
But my stance couldn't be wavered//
I had the crowd in my favor//
At this point, his lines won't work//
I'm looking at his face, he look hurt//
I think I said something about his ulcers//
I think he said something about my mother//
We took a break to get something to eat//
Truth be told, I think he was starting to feel beat//
When we got back, I won the coin toss, it was tails//
Said he can go first, then I'll give him hell//
Next thing you know, Jim Jones took my spot//
And started spitting shit at cam off the top//
I turned my back for a second, I don't know why//
Then Jim Jones socks Cam in his eye//
Jim and Juelz step over the nigga and walk on//
Anyway, that's my dream about my battle with Cam'ron//

No comments:

Post a Comment