Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 15

Today is my lil sis birthday. On MLK's actual birthday. I haven't seen her in years. This will probably go on a project called "Open Letter" where I'm addressing people in my life specifically

Today's my lil sis birthday//
I miss her in the worst way//
I ain't seen her years//
Filled the void with tears//
For her and the rest of my siblings//
Im lost without em, they was my wings//
Hope they see these things that I'm doing//
These tracks that I ruin//
Goals I'm pursuing//
I do this for them//
I do this for ends//
So we can cop our own estate and live together like kin//
In your honor, I started the Lost Child Society//
Repping til ya'll standing on the side of me//
I keep ya'll with me, with or without the last name//
To my lil sis Phoebe, happy birthday//

No comments:

Post a Comment