Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 4

Wanna be like me,gotta have some kids 1st//
Feed your fam and pay rent off minimum wage work//
Then start your own label, build your net worth//
Gotta be your own boss, these labels is jerks//
No car, gotta catch the bus to your shows//
You out on the corner, hustling tickets, gotta get that dough//
You on a myspace campaign to get your music heard//
Started a blog just so you could spread your word//
Not your average rapper, I hustle on a different scale//
I got ringtones, wallpapers and beats for sale//
I got contacts rappers would suck dick to get//
A chick so bad, niggas would suck dick to hit//
But not me, my personality snatched her//
My vernacular got me breaking the back on her//
Then you gotta covet your wrist in rose gold and diamonds//
Feels pretty good to be in the position that I'm in//

No comments:

Post a Comment