Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 17

My delivery's ill, my pen game is sick//
An emcee's nightmare, the industry's gift//
Bitch ass rappers, they skirt I lift//
Kinda confused, you's a pussy nigga and a dick//
I'm real, I type all my flows on a sidekick//
You get all your flows from your sidekick(your homebody)//
Before it was in to be nerds, I was the cool geek//
I stepped up and married the game when you got cold feet//
I'm 23 but my knowledge will swear that I'm way old//
My words rattle your bones and tickle your soul//
But back to me marrying the game, raps my wife//
My freestyle's like a long kiss good night//
The beat knows I'll dick her down all day//
Every hooks like heavy foreplay//
Only takes one listen to have ya girl cumming//
Cuz my mixtapes like all night fucking//

No comments:

Post a Comment