Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 27 (pt 3)

I met this chick out on the road doing my thing//
On her hip was a baby, on her finger was a ring//
I invited her to my party//
And afterwards if you wit it, we can get naughty//
She showed up, dress looked painted on//
I was on stage, she got me harder than teflon//
Afterwards we stepped to the outside bar//
She said mind if I smoke, I said not at all//
She said her dudes locked up, she don't want no man right now//
Just some steady to get in her draws and put it down//
Considered it my civic duty to service her//
We at her house, got her naked, sounds like murdered her//
I can tell its been awhile since she's been fucked like this//
Them walls tight, she got a good grip//
We made plans to hook up again//
That's my down ass bitch, even if she got a man//

No comments:

Post a Comment