Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 24

I spit nasty, like waking up and not brushing your teeth yet//
I'm needed in this game like a girl who gives good neck//
My pen game iller than a AIDS patient//
CV, decapitate any beat that I'm facing//
No one better than the man with a dot in his name//
Get the picture? I knock rappers out of the frame//
Doc says there's something wrong with my brain//
Cuz my simile's and metaphors are insane//
I hustled the hardest and hustle the smartest//
And in my spare time I bully these so called artist//
I'm on the road to success in a big rig//
I rap like I fuck and I'm packing a big dick//
I pushed back my mixtape as a good deed//
Cuz with me out in the world, these rappers can't breath//
Take it back to fundamentals, keep up with me//
CV's an OG and MC//

No comments:

Post a Comment