Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 29

Today I interviewed Paul Wall//
He was way cool, I was a nervous ball//
I was my first interview for True Magazine//
Rapper slash writer slash CEO, my hustle games mean//
I'm on my way to the top, wait and see//
I'm not a wanna-be, I'm a "gonna be"//
I'm here to put BEST COAST on the map//
Get in my way, get moved with a back of the hand slap//
Oh, can't forget that my mixtapes dropping soon//
I'mma be problem, make way, gimme room//
Stage did his mixtape in 8 days, I'm trynna do 7//
I'm bringing the game hell, somebody call a reverend//
Gorilla Zoe said it best, Hustle means hard work//
I'm typing articles while you in the club doing "the jerk"//
Flyer than the rest of them without the Nike boots//
Ain't a muthafucka breathing that can say I'm not the truth//

No comments:

Post a Comment