Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 7

This is going to be more than 16. And its a 3 part series. This will probably be the last track on the "Gentleman To Goon" project. Pt 2 and 3 will come tomorrow and the next day. Enjoy and stay tuned.

Dear momma, this letters been a long time coming//
They finally caught ya boy, no more running//
I tried to be good, you raised me right//
But the war between gentleman and goon is a constant fight//
Started out just out just selling whatever people needed//
Never home, you looking for me in the evening//
I was in the streets trynna make something out of nothing//
I was paying rent and bills while other niggas stunting//
Somewhere along the line I got caught up in the game//
Went from selling weed and rapping to cooking caine//
Started slipping, started tricking the extra change//
Slave mentality, buying whips and chains//
Please don't cry, cuz im happy now//
Cuz I was headed for a nervous breakdown//
Grinding nonstop to maintain my image//
Not eating, not sleeping, all day pitching//
That same stuff you addicted to//
Do me a favor, make sure my kids is cool//
Nothing for me to do now but sleep and think//
I'm doing the time, it ain't doing me//
Don't worry bout me, I ain't nobodies bitch//
I'll kill a nigga before I suck a dick//
Well, I gotta go, almost time to cut out the light//
And I still got 2 letters write//

No comments:

Post a Comment