Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 18

You already know who it is fucka, its C "dot"//
Beat you in the head til you see dots//
I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a tight flow//
I tried warn em, rappers acting like they don't know//
People think me and squids be getting it in//
Cuz I fuck beats and nut ink from a pen//
C "dot" Versy, never call me by my government//
Or pillow over your face, your life I'm smothering//
Only 8 bars in, already talking bout murder now//
Hear me over this violin, that's how a murder sounds//
Hard headed emcees continue to push me//
Knowing my delivery's tighter than virgin pussy//
Writing 16's for me is very simple//
Cuz my heart beats right along with the tempo//
Rappings like breathing and I need air to live//
So I finish a song every time I breath in//

No comments:

Post a Comment