Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 21

Press record, this is how the struggle sounds//
Trynna make the world better for my son now//
We in a recession, it is what it is//
I'm hungry, skin sticking to ribs//
Heard you was getting money, my knife got dibs//
I need a really good reason to let you live//
You can find me out on the corner slinging that water//
Or find me pelvis deep in your daughter//
Poverty breeds a whole lot of pregnancies//
Can't afford to go out but fucking is always free//
Most of us one check away from//
Being that guy in the alley, your neighborbood bum//
That guy who washes your windows at the red light//
Clutching your purse when you walk past him at night//
Whether or not, I sell any units//
Can't nobody say my flow ain't the truest//

No comments:

Post a Comment