Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 3

Its just me again, back against the wall now//
Gotta show and prove, can't let my family down//
Get in my way, get hit with a metal round//
I'mma real rapper, I'm making money off of sounds//
You record in your room and call that your mixtape//
Selling cds for $5, thinking you gonna make cake//
Get like me, I got ringtones and wallpapers for sale//
Fuck the system, I'm bring the industry hell//
Dvd mag coming, mixtape after that//
Radio and reality show, I'mma busy cat//
My life's filled with meetings and shows//
2000 and grind, I ain't got time for hoes//
Stacking dollas til they change em to amero's//
In the words of wu tang, can it be all so simple//
The answer is no, otherwise we'd all have cash//
I grinder smarter, not harder, you can kiss my ass

No comments:

Post a Comment