Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 11

This came from a real negative place. If I find the right beat for it, it will go on "Gentleman to Goon"

The white tee so long it look like a nightgown//
But it only takes one tug to pull the burner down//
Momma they trynna hurt ya child, I can't let that happen//
I've been a man way before I was rapping//
Zero tolerance when it comes to disrespect//
Its whatever, squeeze the baretta at your neck//
I'm not reckless, more like Kanye, I'm heartless//
I'm here to blowmind, I will leave you smartless//
I'm that broke rapper eyeing your necklace//
Snatch it fast enough to leave you neckless//
Used to be a gentleman, now I'm a goon//
Feel a set up? Shoot anything that moves//
I want everything from your hat to your shoes//
Except them dirty ass draws and socks, you can keep that//
ACES Clik representa, duck when you the "click clack"// *gun cock*

No comments:

Post a Comment