Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 22

I can't stand to be lied to//
Funny thing is that I lie too//
Don't ask me if those jeans make you look fat//
Cuz the truth will probably get me smacked//
I couldn't take it to find out my girls cheating//
I'd rather live a lie than to face that demon//
A mans lie is "baby I love you"//
A womans lie is "the only man I give head to"//
A mans lie is "that ain't my baby"//
A womans lie is "that is yo baby"//
We lie to hide things we ain't ready to deal with//
Rappers gotta lie for a living, its a business//
They say I can't get by with spitting the truth//
So I started my own label, Best Coast is the crew//
All my artist 100% honest when they behind the mic//
C dot, the realest rapper you ever heard in ya life//

No comments:

Post a Comment