Monday, January 12, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 12

I'm thinking of putting this towards the beginning of "Gentleman to Goon". There's a touch of a love story that inspires the goonness lol

40d's on the chest, 5'6 and a half height//
Pretty eyes, thick waist, just my type//
Lips covered in L'Oreal Colour Lip Juice//
The smile alone will tempt you//
Finest thing I've ever seen in braces//
Can't wait to get home in your embraces//
Lay you down slow, we in no rush//
Working my way from head to toe with a tulup(tulip)//
You got your own, don't have to ask for much//
Boss lady, drives me crazy, I crave your touch//
My sexy belizean in a chevy//
I see pink when I lay my forehead on your belly//
Slumming in my own village to long, deserve to be selfish//
Just when I started to loose hope, in walks Gods gift//
Maybe your too good to be true//
digga-da, digga-da, digga-da, digga-digga-da-da, yo I'll tell you the rest when I see you// (word to Common lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment