Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 28

I spit like a stutter-er with a lisp//
You rappers is ass, I'm holding the whip//
I'm bout to have the fucking rap game on its knees//
Rapping CEO, nobody holding my puppet strings//
But don't get it twisted, my artist ain't no puppets//
They own they publishing and masters, they love it//
No gators, no hoes, I ain't pimping Ken//
But come talk to me, I'll show you how to pimp the pen//
I flow with the strength of the whole Wu Tang Clan//
First name Contro, Last name Versy, a.k.a. "The Man"//
The Last Dragon, I got the glow, so I don't shake hands//
But after a show, I'm known to drink and smoke with my fans//
I'm a people person, you can come talk to me//
I smile, I laugh, I'm no bully//
Its a different story when I'm behind that mic//
You can get lyrically bitch slapped all night//

No comments:

Post a Comment