Friday, January 2, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 2

Some people you just can't love//
Some people you just can't trust//
Sometimes I'm the tough ass thug//
Sometimes I'm the loser in lust//
See, I treat women like women, buy em chocolates in a box//
And treat hoes like hoes, take em to the snooty fox//
As a rapper, I want you to want me//
"We don't love them hoes" is how u hear us speak//
Show after show, on the road, its lonely//
Too many Std's with no cure out there to let a groupie blow me//
As a kid I wanted to be like Cory and Topanga//
But when this boy met the world, it was filled with danger//
I was fishing for a black Danielle Fishell//
Found her but couldn't keep, my life was too official//
Hungry night, having to steal and crack viles//
She came from money, couldn't get with the lifestyle//

No comments:

Post a Comment