Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 8 (pt 2 of day 7)

My nigga, hope this letter finds you in good health//
Man, the things we did to gain wealth//
Our moms ain't have no help and no money//
We did what we had to, to not go to school bummy//
I ain't gonna tell you to give up the game//
Just be careful before our positions the same//
I know how it is when you got mouths to feed//
Jobs won't hire you when you got a couple felones//
How's your momma? Make sure you check on mine//
Make sure she sees the doc, make sure she's doing fine//
Check up on my kids every now and then//
Make sure they grades straight, give em a couple ends//
You need to go back to school, education is where its at//
What you gone do when you too old to bust a gat//
Use some of that money to get your record exser ponged//
Get a job with a pention*spell check* and stack legal funds//
Watch where you bust your gun, they got mics in the hood now//
So the they can pin point your position by the bullets sound//
Told my momma I wasn't scared, that's a damn lie//
But never let these niggas see it, I keep it inside//
Weapons hid all over the cell when its time to ride//
Lots of push up and reading to pass the time//
That's all for now, almost time to cut off the light//
And I got one more letter to write//

No comments:

Post a Comment