Friday, March 27, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 86

This is for all my people out for they riches//
Listen close and I'll show you get it//
The early bird gets the worm, forever that's true//
And you've never seen a black bald eagle this cool//
Never be last person to the office//
You'll be the last person receiving offers//
Also, never be the first one leave//
The last man standings the last man with cheese//
No snitching, I'm a rat for that//
Hand itching, pen get to twitching, I'mma rap for that//
I do it for the love and the money//
Trynna get dollars to stop running from me//
Wanna be successful, better get on your grind right//
Eating lots of fast food and sleepless nights//
Days go by and you don't see your family//
All because you was in pursuit of that grammy//

No comments:

Post a Comment