Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 60

C "dot" baby, don't act like you know me//
With or without the ice, I move so coldly//
I roll solo for dolo, my own Co-d//
My flow sick, just OD'd on Codine//
I lean...a lil to the left//
Like virgin pussy, delivery tight to def//
Never has something this real been felt//
I write fire ti the tip of my pen melts//
This flow not god given, I'm no christian//
I follow Islam, the flow the bomb, its ticking//
I'm here to reroute your whole main frame//
I am the west coast, without me there's no gain//
And naw, I ain't trynna diss Game//
But middle finger him too if he in my lane//
Tell the DJ pull back my verse//
Ya gurl sucks my pull back til it squirts//
I'm not them so they not better than me//
Most important letters in the alphabet, C-V//

No comments:

Post a Comment