Monday, March 9, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 68

I just want to make music//
Wanna be the most popular at my high school reunion//
You wasting time hating a hater for hating//
I just let em do they job, stunt hard in they faces//
I get money and its not always legal//
Fuck with my cash, things will get uglier than spiegal//
No Phonte, but I'm the rap game's lil bro//
Where im from, wack emcees get the heave ho//
The only playa you know who can ball in timbs//
I'm here to crossover, my games above the rim//
And I go hard til the buzzer//
Got 2 balls for you to bounce but they not rubber//
But I do suggest you use a rubber//
Cuz they got shit you can't cure or recover//
But you gonna do what you wanna do anymore//
Just remember I'm the livest out the golden state//

No comments:

Post a Comment