Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 74

My son sees me everyday of his life//
My first born, my first name, its only right//
Daddy's baby, my lil soldier//
I try to be stern, but I'mma push ova//
I take him everywhere, office and the studio//
He even be on stage when I do my shows//
He knows the words to all songs//
We be eating pizza, watching movies all night long//
I put him to sleep, brush his hair and his teeth in the morning time//
He looks just like me, no denying the boy is mine//
He listens to me, I demand my respect//
Got his name birthday tatted on my neck//
I taught him how to say thank u and please//
I kiss his boo boos when he scrapes his knees//
When he does good, I give him daps and high fives//
I call him Big Baby Ran, that's my lil guy//

No comments:

Post a Comment