Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 63

Shout DJ Wes for that boom boom bap//
Every I spit is a bullet, my throat goes clap//
Test me I'll pull it, every verse is a clip//
Addicted and over dosing on the flow, I'm sick//
You now rocking with the Best Coast CEO//
Songs bake em holla, im bout my dolla's like cleflo//
Bad for your favorite rappers health like espestos//
True emcee, im one of the few of those//
I treat every beat like its the super bowl//
I be in more girls mouth than bazooka joe//
You'll never meet somebody more gentlemen gangsta//
Rob you for your shit then thank ya, u wanksta//
My poetry is mean but my back hand is meaner//
It takes 2 blunts to change my demeanor//
Your baby daddy don't like me at all//
He keep hating, he gone end up in my version of saw//
With no pig mask, these artist is so ass//
I'm the shit, they can't even pass gas//

No comments:

Post a Comment