Monday, March 2, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 61

I feel rejuvenated//
Your crew is hating, they overrated//
You don't understand what you facing//
You can't escape it//
Be cool 'fore I squeeze the tool//
Your blood 'll ooze//
Grew up the opposite of smooth//
I'mma goon//
I'm so wrong, don't know how to live right//
Pops used to light up the night with his crack pipe//
Lighter fickerin', they bickering', I'm sick again//
I'm sitting here, thinking bout slitting my wrist again//
Nobody cares, nobody gon stop me//
Im punching wholes in the wall, feeling like Rocky//
You know your childhood ain't good when you wanna die//
Watching television really wishing I could trade lives//
Write psalms to help my mom to help my mom but she don't get it tho//
I'm all alone drowning my soul in oregano//
But I ain't talking bout the season//
From cali, smoke green with no stick or seeds in//
When I became a man, I put away childish things//
But still call my house my crib, ain't that a shame//

No comments:

Post a Comment