Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 70

Party and bullshit, trigger I pulls it, he gone//
Where the girls spreading like mustard, I want some dijon//
Growing my beard, getting my prince ali beeb on//
Trynna go from the projects to the pocanos//
Any1 in my way gets left with a broken nose//
This industry full of hoes, im pimping the pen//
Enemies acting like friends, I never pretend//
If I don't like you I make that shit clear//
Find my foot in your rear, I spit lyrical spears//
You can find me looking for drama, piping your mama//
She give me head forever no period or comma//
On the couch wit cha spouse, pushing up on ha(her)//
I spit game like camels and lamas//
Fucking and rapping, Best Coast captain//
And I pack something that looks good in a magnum//
Sex and spit better than u and I get money//
Was a straight A college student, I'm no dummy//
You can't name a rappers whose more real//
Face washed, mind right, swag on chill//
Got a lil change, no longer I steal//
But I'm no mark, I'm still gripping my steel//
It stays on my hip, its black and stainless//
Try as hard as you want, you ain't this//
My left hook will leave your ribs caged in//
My right hand will give you a facelift//
Top notch spitta but my money don't reflect that//
I'm the shit, word to the words on my neck tatt//
No one more gorilla than CV//
Write like I got the streets in my IV//

No comments:

Post a Comment