Friday, March 20, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 79

I'm from the era of if u smelt it you dealt it//
The blocks hot, I got it sizzling and melting//
Trynna get my buzz up like a bee on a escalator//
I ain't engineer the game but got my finger on the master fader//
You dumb if you dumbing down your lyrics for the masses//
That means you think your fans are a bunch of dumb asses//
I spit for the people with common sense//
Not a ringtone rapper, but u can buy em for 99 cents//
On beats I'm a beast on a war path//
You heard the mixtape, I don't spit rap, I spit wrath//
The worlds not ready so I give it to em in doses//
Can't hit the booth til I guzzle the henny fifth//
My name holds more weight than a body builder//
My persona will alone will kill ya//
If you bout money and music, I feel ya//
Real recognize real, we ain't gotta get familiar//

No comments:

Post a Comment