Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 80

Lock me in a lab-pens, mics, pads, I eat those//
Transform in the booth, beast mode//
My persona hotter than your sexy daughter in the sauna//
Lyrical monster causing audio drama//
What does it take to make you understand I'm a track wrecka//
I'm saying...just look at my track record//
Musical morgue, I body that beat//
C dot the butcher, who want beef//
I'm in the hood everyday like chinese food, whose more street//
No pop and locking and but you'll get served when we meet//
It's what ever, who you know more clever//
Watch me put the bassline on a stretcher//
*beep* CLEAR. You rappers is queer//
Skinny jeans, ass out, don't bring that here//
I'll make your set dip, I'm ready, OH BOY//
Swag cemented, I'm demented like a almond joy//

No comments:

Post a Comment