Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 62

I'm from the bottoms bottom, nobody thought I'd make it out/
My visions been blinded with doubt//
They can't see that I'm a leader in training//
Still ahead of my time, my peers don't stand adjacent//
Don't know when it happened but rappers being bitches//
Making songs for pussy they can put they face in it//
He caking//
I'm jason//
Not chasing//
Just appear right behind her ass//
No machete, just a palm full of her ass//
And she likes the way I hold her//
Face down, ass up, that's how she's supposed ta//
Be...I'm CV//
Translated in any language K-I-N-G//
Ruler of all that I survey//
Problem is, the old west is standing in the way//
They don't want to see the young boy prosper//
So hate on me they gotta//
They full of hot air, my times here//
With a buzz like an earthquake everyday of the year//
Yea...the kid you can bet your last dolla on//
I've always been me, you busy trynna be a clone//
I can't tell, are you Jay, Game or Souljah boy//
Whatever it is not convincing, I see through all your ploys//
When your songs over, I dance and jump for joy//
Cuz the mixtape you just played was boring boy//
West west wit it, c dot baby//
Who better than me, yea right, you crazy//
I'm an enigma, that new shit, a hybrid//
You can call me jada def or mos kiss//
Most labels can kiss my ass//
Its like divorce wit no prenup, they want half//
Publishing, royalties and masters//
Only thing missing is the whip and chain masta//
I'm past that, labe deal, scratch that//
When its all said and done, you'll be driving a hatch back//
I don't wanna have to worry about dumbing my songs down//
If you don't catch a line, I'm getting my own rebounds//
The hood needs something it can relate to//
Newcomer, stunting ass rapper, that ain't you//
They wonder how can I speak out and be so brave//
Shiiiit, im just the ghetto trapped in a sound wave//
You can call me speaker boxx c dot//
I'mma walking mega blaster, playing what they not//
Its broken, they stuck on repeat//
I got old school playa swag like the bee gees//
And I don't mean baby gangstas//
I mean them 3 member, night fever singers//

No comments:

Post a Comment