Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 71

Stressed out and back smoking//
Relief used to be fucking a bitch til her back broken//
No bitches around so I'm back to beat coking//
One drink, one blunt, one pen, I goes in//
Yes I'm fresh and the wrist is frozen//
Its nothing, you'll still get lyrically squozen//
Trynna go from the projects to the pocanos//
Get in the way of that, get left with a broken nose//
I'm bout my pesos//
Chasing dollars while you jacking off to magazine hoes//
You ain't serious about no scilla//
I was the rapping stealing hustling drug dealer//
Its MOB, homies come after that//
Been about my scratch since a shorty with a hacky sack//
I step behind a mic and spit etherless crack//
The hardest working man in hip hop, it gets deeper than rap//

No comments:

Post a Comment