Monday, March 23, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 82

I live life like diddy and his son//
In Raisin In The Sun//
I life life staring down the barrel of a gun//
But never I run//
If its coming, its coming, lets get it over with it//
I could die right now for my thoughts on the government//
But I'm a man, I stand behind my words//
Its stealing if you taking what you deserve//
That's the motto I follow//
These new rappers not built, they yellow, they spine hollow//
Where I'm from, your homeboys teach you how to be men//
Then you get arrested and learn everything that you didn't from your friend//
I get it now, life is a lesson//
I just wasn't ready to pay attention//
I was a nappy knuckle head running wild//
I've grown polished and strong, changing the world for my child//

No comments:

Post a Comment