Friday, March 6, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 65

C "dot", the west coast spit kicker//
Bow down and kiss my converse you boot licker//
Best coast, contro versy, I'm on it//
Your time in the spotlight shorter than the green hornet//
Bastard of the industry, rap game's orphan//
You the reason hip hop should've had an abortion//
I'm here for the whole pie, I'm sharing no portions//
Been ill with a pen since before they cut my foreskin//
Lyrically I'm a giant, your a fucking munchkin//
I'm not jamaican but rewind and Launch it//
I'm a stone cold nut, I don't give 2 fucks//
I sit on the front of the bus during black history month//
That was random but it makes sense//
If you don't get it, you brainless, skulls vacant//
Time wasting, thinking you can get with me//
Have a easier time trynna make halle unpretty//

No comments:

Post a Comment