Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Daiy 16 Bars: Day 57

I follow Islam but nowhere near spiritual//
Never dreamed I'd be this hood individual//
I'm just a product of my environment//
Gang life, crack pipes, big guns firing//
Cops swooping on us way too often//
Lil ray ray, the cops just offed him//
STD's and mass abortions//
Cuz nobody loved or taught them//
Trynna be better than what I've seen//
But from time to time I still have them thug tendencies//
Trynna outgrow my ghetto mindstate//
I let bleed through a pen, lyrically menstruate//
There's never a reason to not see yo seed//
There's never a reason to not get money//
There's way to much of it out there//
There's nothing wrong with being square//
Not everybody's an OG//
This has been a life lesson from CV//

No comments:

Post a Comment