Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 56

I'm cool forever like a coogi sweater//
Your dumbass trynna act like you ain't know no better//
You won't find a bunch of rhymes about my gat//
But got beef, meet me in the back, clap clap//
Listen up boy boy, when I squeeze the thing//
It'll sound like The Heatmakerz on the drum machine//
Its gonna sound like the last battle in drum line//
Its gonna sound like the army lost its damn mind//
I tried to be like MLK and non violent//
Til I saw what happens when you rapping and stylin//
So I'm back to my malcolm little stance//
Peaking out the window with something that won't jam//
I'm on a level you just can't reach//
No matter if you got a ladder and you leaped//
I'mma rapping til I can't speak//
But even then I'll sign language battle emcees//

No comments:

Post a Comment