Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 50

My flows sick, spit fever, mics taking my temperature//
Straight a college grad, even my swags scholared up//
I'm needed like that outbreak monkey//
Caught nuemonia cuz the diamonds in my watch so chunky//
West coast niggas got the tenatious amitigated gal//
To be on the south's dick and licking they balls//
We rock slanga's, we ain't trapping//
We be jerking, not rock leaning and snapping//
I don't do this to get hoes on my bozack//
Spitting just settles my thoughts, my raps like prozack//
I do it so you don't have to be crazy like I is//
Went from being bummy, no money, skin sticking to my ribs//
To the epitome of happiness, walking in some fresh dunks//
I make happen everything that I thunk//
Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth//
Mags, cds, dvds, you see what my grinds bout//

No comments:

Post a Comment