Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 39

If I invite you to my room you better be uninhibited//
No clothes under the trench coat, ready to get it in//
Murderer, armed for pun pun killing//
I'm ready and willing to point your heels to the ceiling//
Sex pistol, pull on my trigger//
I just figured you wanted something bigger than your last nigga//
5 feet and 9 inches of karma sutra//
You ever had a CEO seduce ya//
Its a mind trip, he'd spinning when we get it in//
Having you feeling like you over dosed on vicadin//
Hope you ready to get dicked down and licked up//
I can get you wet enough to fill up a pimp cup//
Im gonna fuck you stupid//
You gonna have trouble thinking and start drooling//
Get ready for a ride, hold on, don't let go//
Get there early, limited seating in my freak show//

No comments:

Post a Comment