Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 36 (pt 1)

I was at a dead end job, making no cash//
Baby momma stay woofing, saying I'm ass//
She only hits me up for bread//
Likes dangling my baby over my head//
Said she got a new man that's gonna take my place//
When she said that, I almost put my fist in her face//
But I held back, kept my restraint//
Got other issues at hand, gotta make bank//
Wait, I got it. Who makes more money than a bank//
They got everybody money, acting like they shit don't stank//
Hmm, this gone take some serious thought//
So all day sitting I plot//
Ok, I've been watching for 2 days and this is what I got//
2 exits, alot of cams, one security cop//
I got a vest, got a mask, a big bag, 2 guns, I'm ready to blow//
Ok, 2 deep breaths and here I go//

No comments:

Post a Comment