Friday, February 27, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 58

Pull the hammer back and let that big thang clap at cha//
Pop at cha feet, you'll be looking like a tap dancer//
C "dot", the big booty romancer//
I got pipe game that could cure cancer//
Ladies, I'm a nice guy but I'll put it on ya ass//
And make your pussy do the Jadakiss laugh//
Don't get it twisted, I move stone cold on niggas//
Don't give them a chance to pull no triggers//
Might as well give cops a reason to pat me down//
They do it anyway whenever they riding around//
I was trained well, all I know is head shots//
Blame it on the army, its over when that things cocked//
Your jaw will drop, you'll grab your heart//
Before your soul and your physical split apart//
Im a mad man, who gone stop me//
Nobody, I'm papi, C to the V//

No comments:

Post a Comment