Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 49

I'm in her heart now, she got the "open letter" ringtone//
I know cuz you was calling while she was giving me good dome//
Usually cheating I don't condone//
But I make special exceptions for girls getting done wrong//
She give you head and you don't return the favor//
Constantly hit her with the "see ya when I see ya, see ya later//
You played out like a one way pager//
We started from scratch, I took the time to date her//
Now I'm all she thinks about when she with you//
All cuz you ain't do what you suppose to do//
I'm the reason she bought new panties for the cat//
And I can tell you where all her tattoos at//
And I be all in her ribs//
Did it in every spot in your crib//
Had her ass on the counter, her hands on the shelf//
Before you get mad about it, you brought it on yourself//

No comments:

Post a Comment