Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 46

I'm walking inspiration//
Even tho I'm congested, I can smell you hating//
Your feet tired from dream chasing//
I learned how to make shit happen cuz I have no patience//
You holla back, I whisper, real G's move in silence//
The ground shakes when I walk, my swag is vibrant//
I've been ill with the flow since a fetus//
C "dot", Precy$e, F.S., you gonna need us//
These rappers out of season like shorts in the winter//
They all flopping, albums going wood...timber//
I'm hungry and I don't mean for food//
Craving for cash, I see dough and drool//
I'm thirsty but I don't want a soda//
Only thing that can quinch my thirst is that new rova(rover)//
Life's a game, I'm holding the controlla//
Play to win, no more room for 0's, checks say game over//

No comments:

Post a Comment