Friday, February 6, 2009

My Daily 16 Bars: Day 37 (pt 2)

Listen up, this is a stick up, nobody move//
It will be over quick if everybody is cool//
Security, don't be a hero, toss me your tool//
People I'm here to rob the bank, not rob you//
The bank is insure so you'll get all that back//
I caught a bad break and I need scratch//
Anyway, enough about me. Bank teller, fill my bag//
None of that paintball shit, just fill it fast//
I made my way out the door like nothing happened//
All I see is dollar signs flashing//
Then I disappeared in the crowd//
Quickly put the burners back on my waist//
With a devilish grin on my face//
Went home, paid utilities and back rent//
Then I hit the club and got bent//
The next day I hit Macy's and Niketown//
I'm fresh, lets see baby momma laugh at me now//

No comments:

Post a Comment